Sunday 16 May 2010

Interbellum sources and resources

I have continued to add both fiction and non-fiction books to my Interbellum website.

So far all the fiction books I have added are ones that were written during the inter-war period, but I expect to include non-contemporary ones is due course. In the case of the non-fiction books I have selected those which were either written during the inter-war era or which mainly deal with wars, campaigns, and/or weapons from that time period.

The website is still in its early stages of development, and I still have lots of stuff that I can add to it in due course. At some time in the future I also intend to add pages that cover films that were either made during the inter-war era or that cover incidents from the 1920s and 1930s.

No comments:

Post a Comment